Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox.
Capital Port Louis has sites such as the Champs de Mars horse track, Eureka plantation house and 18th-century Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens.
This paradise island is easily accessible through direct flights from the UK, or via the United Arab Emirates where you can add a stopover, and offers an excellent range of accommodation and tours with a difference.
As a luxury tourist desitination you will be treated to some of the best service in the world and we can make your visit even more special thanks to our local agent who will:
- meet you in the airport with a refreshing cold towel and welcome drink
- take you buy a local SIM card and help you set it up, if required
- escort you to your private transport to your hotel
In addition we can arrange day tours to include the following
- 7 coloured Earth Geopark
- Casela World of Adventures (mini Safari)
- Chamerel Rhumerie (Rum distillery tour)
- Ebony Forest
- L’Aventure de Sucre
- La Vanille Nature Park (including turtles)
- Pamplemousse Gardens
- Port Louis (shopping and street food)
- Takamaka Boutique Winery (lychee winery)
- Tea Route
- Swimming with dolphins and lunch on Ile aux Benitiers.