Whether you want to explore the Garden Route (from Mossel Bay in the Western Cape to the Storms River in the Eastern Cape) or the Golden Triangle, Simon @ Travelserv is our South Africa specialist and he can use his extensive knowledge to plan your perfect visit and suggest some local tours which you may not find advertised elsewhere.
One example of a Golden Triangle holiday is from Sun International, which links Cape Town’s landmark ‘Table Bay’ within the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Sun City’s ‘Palace of the Lost City’ nestled in an extinct volcanic crater surrounded by the Pilanesberg big 5 nature reserve, and Zambia’s gracious ‘Royal Livingstone’ set against the heart-stopping backdrop of Livingstone’s beloved Victoria Falls.
Contact Us so that we can customise your tour.
Arrive in Cape Town and spend a minimum of 3 nights at the Table Bay:
- Explore Cape Town by Hop On Hop Off bus tour
- Dine at Camissa Brasserie
- Table Mountain Cable Car Guided Tour
- Wine Route Guided Tour
- Cape Peninsula & Cape Point Guided Tour
- Robben Island Ferry Trip & Museum Guided Tour
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront Shopping
- Golden Mile – Beaches
Late afternoon flight from Livingstone to Johannesburg and transfer to
the Palace of the Lost City at Sun City for 2 nights.
- Explore Johannesburg by Hop On Hop Off bus tour
- Valley of the Waves
- Lost City Golf Course or Gary Player Golf Course
- Sun City Hotel Casino
- Hot Air Balloon Safari followed by leisurely Pilanesberg Game Reserve Game Drive
Early morning departure to spend 3 nights at the Royal Livingstone, Zambia, connecting through Johannesburg’s O.R.Tambo international airport.
- Water Taxi to Royal Livingstone Hotel
- Royal Livingstone Express Steam Train Dining Experience
- 30 Minute Helicopter trip “Flight of Angels”
- Walk to Falls via Knife Edge Bridge
- Afternoon Tea on Livingstone Island (dry season only)
- African Queen Sundowner Cruise (all seasons)
- Chobe National Park Day Trip
- Livingstone Tour (Cultural and Community aspects)
- Sunset River Safari
End your Golden Triangle journey with a night’s stay at the Sandton Maslow Hotel.
- Signature Africology Spa Treatment
- Apartheid Museum, Constitutional Hill, Soweto Guided Tour
- Nelson Mandela Square & Sandton City Shopping Centre.