Iceland, a Nordic island nation, is defined by its dramatic volcanic landscape of geysers, hot springs, waterfalls, glaciers and black-sand beaches.
The capital, Reykjavik, home to the majority of the population, runs on geothermal power and offers a renowned nightlife scene as well as Viking history museums.
The glaciers in Vatnajökull and Snæfellsnes national parks are popular for ice climbing, hiking and snowmobiling.
Travelserv can provide a range of Accommodation and Tours, in and around Reykjavik.
Below are examples of some ideas for tours we provide, but please Contact Us with your needs:
Fly in to Keflavik International Airport, where you will be meet by your transport to your city centre hotel in Reykjavik for a minimum of 3 nights.
Explore the city on foot / by CitySightseeing Hop On Hop Off:
- Take the lift up the tower of Hallgrímskirkja parish church
Try one of the 7 outdoor public pools around Reykjavik
- Sun Voyager sculpture by Jón Gunnar Árnason
- Visit the hot dog stand Baejarins bestu, near Reykjavik harbour
- Visit National Museum of Iceland
- Visit the Reykjavik flea market
Take one, or more, of the many tours which explore the beauty of Iceland, all of which will collect from and return you to your hotel :
- Northern Lights Mystery Tour
- Golden Circle Classic Tour
- Reykjavik city
- Þingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir hot spring
- Skálholt Church
- Fákasel Icelandic Horse Park
- Blue Lagoon – relax and soak in the soothing, milky blue waters, and enjoy the breath-taking scenery.
- Game of Thrones Tour – takes you to some of the filming locations in Iceland where you’ll experience Icelandic nature: take in the majestic, sweeping views, feel the spray of the dancing waterfalls, capture the panoramas in the distance, and experience the stillness and solitude.