Bali “the world’s best island resort” with its enchanting culture, beaches, dynamic dances and music, with grand mountain views, green rainforests to trek through, rolling waves to surf and deep blue pristine seas to dive in where one can swim with dugongs, dolphins and large mantarays.
Covering less than 6,000 square kilometers, this lush isle has startling geographical contrasts; verdant rice terraces and sacred, mist-wreathed volcanoes, white-sand beaches and dense tropical rain forest. as well as being home to one of the world’s most vibrant cultures of dance and music, lavish ceremonies and artistic achievements.
Travelserv are the sole UK agent for a licensed Indonesian tour operator, so we can suggest some local tours which you may not find advertised elsewhere:
- Bali Mountains Trek
- Bali Countryside
- Bali Nature and Bird Watching
- Bali Excursion plus Rafting or Cruise
Please see an example tour below or Contact Us with your exact needs.
Bali Tour, 5 Days / 4 Nights
Day 1: Arrive in Bali
Arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport where you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
In the evening go to a nearby village to watch the Kecak Dance Performance.
Day 2: Full day tour, Kintamani Volcano
After breakfast at your hotel at your hotel you will be collected for a full day tour of the Kintamani Volcano:
- See the magnificent view of the Mount Batur and its Caldera Lake Batur, with the smoky Mount Agung in the background
- Enroute stop at Batu Bulan to watch the Barong and Keris Dance, Celuk the center of gold and silver, Mas the center of wood carving, Ubud the center of paintings, Goa Gajah and the holy springs Tirta Empul Temple at Tampak Siring.
Day 3: Leisure / Afternoon Tour
After breakfast at your hotel you have the morning free to explore the local area before being collected for your afternoon tour:
- Alas Kedaton the monkey forest
- Mengwi the former Royal Temple Taman Ayun one of the largest and most beautiful temples in Bali
- Tanah Lot Temple build upon rock, where you will stay to see the most spectacular sunset in west Bali.
Day 4: Full day tour around Bali
- Besakih The Mother Temple in Bali,on the slopes of the mount Agung
- Goa Lawah (Bat Cave)
- Ancient Court of Justice at Klungkung.
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast at your hotel you will be collected for your transfer to airport for your flight to the next destination.