Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a bustling cosmopolitan city that offers a world-class living environment, with a landscape populated by high-rise buildings and gardens, and is a great place to visit for a couple of days if you are travelling to Asia.
In circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha’s Tooth Relic Temple, Little India offers colourful souvenirs and Arab Street is lined with fabric shops. Singapore is also known for eclectic street fare, served in hawker centres such as Tiong Bahru and Maxwell Road.
Santha @ Travelserv, is our Singapore specialist and she can use her extensive knowledge to plan your perfect visit and suggest some local tours which you may not find advertised elsewhere.
We have our own ground agents in Singapore, and have visited all of the places listed below, so that we can provide the best holiday experience for our clients.
Please see an example tour below or Contact Us with your exact needs.
Day 1: Arrive in Singapore, by air, ship or luxury bus, where your driver will meet and take you to your city centre hotel where you will spend a minimum of 3 nights.
- Unwind after your journey in the roof top swimming pool.
- Explore the city on foot for shopping, the City Square Mall is just across the road and the Mustafa Centre and night markets are just around the corner, and food from the many restaurants in Little India.
Day 2 : After breakfast in the hotel, or in Little India, spend a day exploring Singapore by the two Hop-On-Hop-Off bus tours of Singapore, one of which you can catch from near your hotel.
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Asian Civilization Museum
- Clarke Quay (where you can take a boat tour)
- Botanic Gardens
- Singapore Art Museum
- Raffles Hotel
- Theives Market
Day 3 : After breakfast in the hotel, or in Little India, you driver will collect you from the hotel to take you to spend the day / half day at Resort World at Sentosa Island.
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ (the biggest aquarium we have see)
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™
- Dolphin Island
- The Maritime Experiential Museum
- Trick Eye Museum
- Universal Studios Singapore®
Day 4 : After breakfast in the hotel, or in Little India, spend your time at leisure or exploring Singapore before your driver takes you to your flight / ship / luxury bus.