East Anglia has a diverse mixture of vibrant cities, individual towns and villages, beautiful countryside and idyllic seaside – and all within easy reach no matter where you are travelling from.Directly to the north of London, the region has preserved much of its unspoilt character, rural landscape, architecture and traditions.
If you live in or around London, or are visiting London on a European Tour, Travelserv can provide you with a short break from the hustle and bustle of the big city and experience the beauty and hospitality of the countryside.
We will build your break to suit your needs and tastes, but we can provide:
- Chauffeur collection from Cambridge Station
(there are frequent trains from London Kings Cross and Liverpool Street)
- Bed and Breakfast in an old country village residence (1-3 nights)
- Chauffeur driven tours of the local towns and villages
- Walking tours of Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Ely, Lavenham, Newmarket, Thetford
- Return to Cambridge Station or London Airports.
Please Contact Us with your needs:
Bury St Edmunds
- Abbey Gardens, and ruins
- Cathedral, and birthplace of St Edmund (the real Patron Saint of England?)
- Angel Hill and historic streets
- Green King Brewery
- See photos of our Bury St Edmunds walking tour on Facebook.
- University of Cambridge, 16 ‘old’ and 15 ‘new’ colleges
- Explore ‘the backs’ or take a punt tour
- Contrast of historic streets and buildings, with modern shopping centre
- Bicycles rule the streets!
- ‘Island of the eels’ (used to be an island, surrounded by water)
- Cathedral, and Kings School
- Take the ‘Eel Trail’ to explore the city
- Historic Waterfront with wonderful antiques store
- See photos of our Ely walking tour on Facebook.
- Was among the 20 wealthiest settlements in the medieval period
- Visit the 15th century church and take the circular walk of the town
- Numerous half-timbered medieval cottages
- Find out the history of ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’…
- Small Market Town and Civil Parish on the western border of Suffolk
- Local town to two large USAF (RAF) air bases, Mildenhall and Lakenheath
- Find out the history of the Mildenhall Treasure
- Peaceful walks along the river
- See photos of our Mildenhall walking tour on Facebook.
- Small Market Town on the western border of Suffolk
- Birthplace and global centre of thoroughbred horse racing
- Over fifty horse training stables, two large race courses
- See horses exercising on the gallops in the morning
- Follow the horse walks in and around the town.
- Small Market Town on the eastern border of Norfolk
- Museums – Ancient House, Charles Burrell (steam) & ‘Dads Army’
- Ghost hunting at The Bell Inn and Thetford Priory
- See the statue of Maharajah Duleep Singh where the Rivers Little Ouse and Thet meet.
Travelserv – The No. 1 Personal Travel Advisor for all your travel needs