- Stirling Castle
- The Trossachs
- Rob Roy Country
- Balmaha nature trail walk
- Loch Lomond
- Glengoyne Whisky Distillery
You travel first to Stirling Castle where you can visit this imposing stronghold, the favourite residence of the Stuart kings, where Mary Queen of Scots was crowned. You then continue into the beautiful forest-covered mountains of the Trossachs and stop for lunch in heart of the National Park. This area, on the southern edge of the Highlands was home to Rob Roy Macgregor, the famous Scottish outlaw.
From here a short drive takes you to the “bonny, bonny banks” of Loch Lomond. At Loch Lomond you can visit the National Park Centre or walk along part of the West Highland Way to a hilltop viewpoint with spectacular views of the loch. Afterwards visit the malt whisky distillery of Glengoyne for a tour and dram before your return journey to Glasgow.
Because we believe in time off the bus and give you opportunities to take nature walks we recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour. Scotland can be a wet place!! Please note that due to safety legislation open-toed or high-heeled shoes are not permitted within the Whisky Distillery. Unless otherwise notified passengers are restricted to one medium sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag per person.
Departing: Every day (All year)
Returns: 18.00 approx.
Adult Prices: from £34
- Transportation by top of the range Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience with a maximum of 16 passengers on tour, air conditioning as standard
- Services of a professional driver / guide.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Entrance to Stirling Castle, but you get 10% off with our discount card
- Glengoyne Distillery Tour. You can buy a personalised bottle of whisky here.