Pensacola is a waterfront city in the north of the U.S. state of Florida. It’s separated from the Gulf of Mexico by Santa Rosa Island, and its protected beaches make it a popular holiday destination. The city was one of the earliest European settlements in the U.S., and Historic Pensacola Village is a museum complex containing original 19th-century buildings.
Below we have detailed just a few of the things you can do while in Pensacola, but please Contact Us with your exact needs.
- A day at sea – book a deep-sea fishing trip or rent a 20 passenger pontoon boat, take a kayak or a paddleboard, parasail high above the shoreline, grab a snorkel or dive down deep for a day of fun on, in, above, or under the water!
- Soak up some rays – visit the beautiful Pensacola Beach where you’ll find your perfect place for fun in the sun. Beachside showers and restrooms, large public parking lots, and local food and beverages make a day in the sand simple, convenient, and FUN!
- A stroll downtown – take a walk in historic Downtown Pensacola to indulge in some of the finest dining, cocktails, shopping, and entertainment!
- Festival fun – If you’re lucky, you and your group will have the opportunity to attend one of the amazing festivals that take place in the Pensacola area every year! Visit our events calendar for more details.
- Nightlife – when it comes to a night out, the Gulf Coast area is the place for you! Enjoy the laid back atmosphere of a piano bar while knowing you are only moments away from upbeat night clubs, a Western saloon, an Irish pub, or a beach Bimini. A friendly crowd and signature cocktails ensure a good time anywhere.
- Maritime Park – watch the sun set over the bay as you enjoy a night of Pensacola Blue Wahoos Baseball! Fun activities for the kids, local vendors with delicious food, and a breath-taking view await you.
- Mother nature – whether you sit underneath the live oaks of Seville Square, explore the shoreline on bikes, or visit the Gulf Breeze Zoo, the natural beauty that inhabits the Gulf Coast Area will not disappoint!