Our customers Testimonials hopefully support our Mission to provide the best level of service as your personal travel advisor.
From the moment that you first contact us we are committed to ensuring that you get exactly what you want for your holiday.
We will ask you for your exact travel needs, plan and agree with you a travel solution, seek the best prices for you, and keep in touch with you until your travel is completed to ensure that your needs are fully met.
Our business is totally independent which enables us to offer the best deals available from the hundreds of suppliers we deal with, backed by the confidence of knowing that the products we sell are fully financially protected. Unlike high street / online travel companies Travelserv provides:
- Out of hours call back – knowing how peoples lives are so busy we are happy to help you with your holiday planning in the evening or during weekends.
- Bespoke Itineraries – All our holidays are tailored specifically to your own needs, so if you let us know what your holiday interests (art, cooking, history, sport, etc.), and needs (accommodation only, beach, fly-drive, honeymoon, etc.), we can make suggestions for your perfect holiday.
- 24 hour care – Included in the travel documents that we will provide is our 24 hour contact number, so that in the rare occurrence of you having a problem you will have the peace of mind that we are here to help you.
Travelserv are a member of the Travel Trust Association, a trade association of Travel Agents, Tour Operators and Travel Organisers that operate trust accounts in order to provide financial protection for consumers.
This means that, all payments made by you to us are deposited into a trust account which is supervised by an independent trustee, and the funds are only released to Travelserv after you have completed your holiday, so you have 100% financial protection. See the Travel Trust Association website for further details.
Travelserv is an Asia Pacific Travel Partner of the Pacific Asia Travel Association UK Chapter (PATA UK). PATA is the leader, advocate and catalyst for developing Asia Pacific’s travel and tourism industry, and the UK Chapter (formed in 1962) belongs to the PATA international network of 39 worldwide chapters. Formed over 50 years ago with headquarters in Bangkok, PATA is a global organisation with over 2,500 members comprising 42 Member Destinations and their Airlines, Cruise Liners, Hotel Groups, Tour Operators and Travel Agents.
Travelserv has established a wide range of contacts over the past 23 years, all our whom we have tried and tested to ensure that they provide the same high level of customer service as we do.
Travelserv is also the sole UK agent for a licensed Indonesian tour operator which means we can offer you a wide range of travel options around Indonesia.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to providing a travel solution, tailored to fully meet our customers needs, below are a couple of Itineraries of tours we have arranged:
- Royal Scots Fusiliers trip to Malaysia and Singapore, June 2012
- The King’s Own Scottish Borderers’ trip to Malaysia and Singapore, March 2010
Travelserv – The No. 1 Personal Travel Advisor for your travel to, and from, Malaysia and the Far East