Orlando, a city in central Florida, is home to more than a dozen theme parks. Chief among its claims to fame is Walt Disney World, comprised of parks like the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, as well as water parks. Another major destination, Universal Orlando, offers Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter straddling both.
Morning, Afternoon & Evening options – or purchase a Walt Disney World Park Hopper Pass to enjoy multiple parks in one day:
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom – The world of “make-believe” comes alive in the Magic Kingdom, where new adventures, fantasy, and fun surround you in seven wondrous lands of enchantment with more than 40 incredible attractions and shows.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Celebrate creatures real and imaginary at this one-of-a-kind theme park. Take a wildlife safari through the savannahs of Africa, see exotic white tigers in Asia and experience thrilling rides like Expedition Everest and DINOSAUR.
- EPCOT – Dedicated to international culture and technological innovation, Epcot combines two parks in one. Epcot’s World Showcase lets you explore 11 diverse countries in one afternoon, while attractions like Mission: SPACE and Test Track provide futuristic thrills. Don’t miss the Soarin’ ride, which takes you on a hang-gliding adventure over famous California landmarks.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – This theme park grants you a backstage pass to the magic of movies with exciting shows like Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Show and High School Musical 2. Rides like Toy Story Mania, complement favorites like Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith and Tower of Terror.
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure – Feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience Universal’s Islands of Adventure, where you’ll take a journey through five uniquely-themed islands – Seuss Landing, The Lost Continent, Jurassic Park, Toon Lagoon and Marvel Super Hero Island. Don’t miss The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk Coaster and Jurassic Park River Adventure.
- Universal Studios Florida – Jump into the action of the movies and TV with exciting rides like The Simpsons Ride, Shrek 4-D, Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem, Revenge of the Mummy, MEN IN BLACK: Alien Attack and E.T. Adventure. Shows like Fear Factor Live, Animals on Location and Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Revue offer downtime between thrill rides.
- Blue Man Group Orlando (Evening) – With an eclectic mix of live music, imaginative percussion instruments, comedy and multi-media theatrics, Blue Man Group provides one-of-a-kind interactive entertainment for all ages.
Aquatica – SeaWorld’s Waterpark
- Discovery Cove – Spend the day at a tropical oasis, where you can swim and interact with gentle bottlenose dolphins, swim with colorful fish and rays, hand-feed exotic birds and relax on white, powdery beaches.
- SeaWorld Orlando – Combining live animal and marine mammal shows, educational hands-on animal interactions and thrilling rides and coasters, SeaWorld offers fun for all age groups. Don’t-miss attractions include Believe, an incredible killer whale ballet featuring Shamu; Manta; Kraken, Orlando’s tallest, fastest and only floorless coaster; and Blue Horizons, a colorful display of human and animal acrobatics.
- SeaWorld – Dine with Shamu® (Evening) – Get closer than ever to the majestic whales while enjoying a delicious menu of seasonal and sustainable items at your reserved poolside table, a behind-the-scenes experience that will connect you to the world we share like never before and it’s only at SeaWorld Orlando.
Visitors who wish to avoid theme park crowds can escape to an electric mix of world class dining, live entertainment, night spots and theatre of the Downtown Orlando and find plenty of opportunities for families to experience fun and culture.
- Orlando Science Center (OSC) – four floors of exciting exhibits, amazing giant screen movies and engaging live program.
- Orlando Museum of Art (OMA) – the museum’s American Collection includes paintings, drawings, prints, photographs and sculptures from the 18th century to the present.
- Maxine’s on Shine – neighbourhood American Cuisine restaurant, located in the heart of the Colonial town area, and enjoy their fresh seafood, pastas, meat, nightly features and amazing desserts in their warm and intimate atmosphere. they also have 70+ wines selections and 40+ beers.
- Orange County Regional History Centre – the museum features smart, surprising fun for al ages throughout three floors of dynamic permanent exhibitions.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens – one of Florida’s most treasured gardens with over 50-acres of beatiful gadens with 40 diverse plants collections.
- Historic Church Street Station – dine at Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant, a unique Spanish Tapas Restaurant with over 100 different hot and cold tapas and live flamenco music.
- Church Street District – for the over 21 crowd, is home to the eclectic mix of entertainment, bars and nightlife.
- Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts – home of the Orlando Ballet and Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, enjoy a night full of inspirational and interactive performances.
Nature & Serenity
Looking for a break from the theme parks and attractions? Orlando has many places for you to take refuge and enjoy a day of nature & serenity.
- The Nature Conservancy’s Disney Wilderness Reserve – Relax within this 12,000-acre preserve located at the headwaters of the Everglades just south of the Disney area.
- Fishing on Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoons – Cruise in a boat on a fishing excursion to all the lake’s hot spots where the largemouth bass practically jump on your boat.
- Gatorland – is a 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve combines “Old Florida” charm with exciting exhibits and entertainment. It provides affordable-priced fun with thousands of alligators, crocodiles, educational wildlife programs, Screaming Gator Zip Line and much more. One-of-a-kind reptilian shows include the Gator Wrestlin’ Show, Gator Jumparoo and the Up-close Encounters Show.
- Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards – take a guided tour of Florida’s largest premium winery and enjoy a wine tasting in their extensive tasting room.
- Wild Florida Airboats and Wildlife Park – take a tour through the marshes and wetlands and get an up-close and personal view of Florida’s gators during an Airboat Tour at or hop aboard their Ranch Buggy Tour for a look at a working cattle operation that can trace its roots to the 1850s.
- Forever Florida – Ziplines & Adventures – This unique eco-tourism attraction provides a view of Florida’s native wilderness and adventure such as Ziplining and horseback riding.
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – Bask in the tradition of Polynesian alohas and experience custom dances from Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand and Hawaii while dining on the all-you-care-to-enjoy tropical feast featuring authentic Polynesian dishes.
Though there is so much to do right here in Orlando, clients may want to explore the region – one that is filled with white sand beaches, lakes and charming towns.
- Kennedy Space Center – The Maximum Access Badge will grant you entry into the Visitor Complex as well as the Astronaut Hall of Fame. Don’t forget to check out the IMAX theatre, the Space Shuttle Atlantis and the world’s largest store devoted to space memorabilia! The only place in the world where you can meet astronauts and see authentic astronaut memorabilia, visit a home of a Space Shuttle Atlantis, tour working space flight facilities, train in spaceflight simulators, experience the thrill of a space shuttle launch at the new Shuttle Launch Experience and shop in the world’s largest space shop.
- Lunch with an Astronaut at the Kennedy Space Centre – This daily mid-day event gives you the opportunity to ask questions and to take pictures with an experienced astronaut!
- Cocoa Beach – These beaches can be tailored to any interest: kayaking in the ocean, soaring over the crowds on a parasail, skipping the waves on a boogie board or just relaxing on the beach.
- Brevard Zoo – This unique zoo offers views of 550 animals as well as kayaking through Florida wetlands and for only $2, you can purchase special crackers and hand-feed one of the zoo’s five giraffes!
- Visit the cove near Port Canaveral where the restaurants offer the freshest seafood right from the fishing boats. This waterfront recreation area that offers restaurants, loungers and shops.
From unusual attractions to interactive experiences Orlando’s I-Drive offers many unique attractions for all ages.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! – Experience 16 galleries of odd and unusual exhibits from around the world at Orlando Odditorium where you’ll find the most bizarre sights.
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf – for an adventure fun for the whole family equipped with waterfalls, mountain caves and pirate hideouts.
- Wonder Works – offers over 100 interactive exhibits fun for everyone at Orlando’s only up-side down attraction!
- Titanic the Experience – allows you to become a passenger and travel back 100 years ago, to experience the unforgettable sights, sounds and emotions of the famous Titanic ship.
- I-Drive 360 – See the world from a whole other perspective… above! Enjoy a spin on the Orlando Eye and stick around to experience Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum and SeaLife Aquarium while you are here.
- Dave and Buster’s – where you can Eat. Play. Win! Enjoy a variety of dining choices, while you partake in hundreds of interactive games.
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show – is a must see and offers 2 and a half hour of scripted mystery, improvisation with a mix of audience participation.
- Minus5 Ice Bar – will transport you into a winter wonderland of interactive ice architecture while sipping the coolest cocktails from glasses made entirely of ice.