Tourism in China has greatly expanded over the last few decades and China is now the third most visited country in the world with over 56 million tourists in 2014.
According to the World Tourism Organisation, in 2020 China will become the largest tourist country and among the largest for overseas travel.
Whilst many associate China with the Great Wall and Terracotta Army of China, Sichuan Province and its capital Chengdu is growing quickly as a tourist destination with a wide range of tourist destinations and World Heritage Sites to visit.
Simon@Travelserv attended SCITE 2015, in China’s Sichuan province, and has established partnerships with a number of local agents to provide a variety of tours in China.
Please see an example of tours below, some of which we have personally experienced, and Contact Us with your exact needs.
- Chengdu Panda Breeding Centre and Sanxingdui Museum (1 day tour)
- Leshan – Mount Emei (2 days)
- Jiuzhaigou Yellow Dragon (4 days)
- Central China, Jiuzhaigou – Huanglong – Dujiangyan (5 days)
Hainan is an island province and the nation’s southernmost point. It’s known for its tropical climate, beach resorts and forested, mountainous interior. The southern city of Sanya has many beaches that range from 22km-long Sanya Bay to crescent Yalong Bay and its luxury hotels. Outside Sanya, the hilly hiking trails of Yanoda Rainforest Cultural Tourism Zone pass over suspension bridges and by waterfalls.
A wide range of tours, from exploring the beautiful scenery in the snow to ancient Tibetan civilization, by car, coach and train:
- Lhasa Holy City Tour (4 days)
- Lhasa – Ganden Monastery Tour (5 days)
- Lhasa – Gyangtse – Shigatse, Ancient City Tour (6 days)
- Lhasa – Namtso Lake Tour (6 Days)
- Lhasa and Everest Base Camp Tour (8 Days)
- Lhasa – Gyantse – Shigatse – Shegar – Mt. Everest Base Camp – Saga – Kailash (15 Days)
Diverse range of tours; Trekking, Off-road, Self-drive, Photography, Bird-watching, Running , Cycling: