Our “Scotland in a day tour” covering the magnificent beauty of Rannoch Moor, Glencoe, the Great Glen, Loch Ness and Highland Perthshire is recommended for those who are short of time and want to get a great sample of the Highlands. Steep yourself in the history of dramatic Glencoe and the chance to see Nessie!
- Rannoch Moor
- Great Glen
- Fort Augustus
- Boat Cruise on Loch Ness (optional)
- Grampian mountains
- Highland Perthshire
Your tour passes through magnificent Glencoe, scene of the clan massacre of the MacDonalds by the Campbells in 1692, and on through Fort William, the beginning of the “Great Glen” and the Caledonian Canal, which you follow up to Fort Augustus, nestling on the banks of Loch Ness.
Because we believe in time off the bus we recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour. Scotland can be a wet place!! The Loch Ness boat cruise only runs from Easter to December. Unless otherwise notified passengers are restricted to one medium sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag per person.
Departing: Every day (All year)
Returns: 20.00 approx.
Adult Prices: from £45
- Transportation by top of the range Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience with a maximum of 16 passengers on tour, air conditioning as standard
- Services of a professional driver / guide
- Your chance to see “Nessie”
- Lunch and refreshments
- Entrance fees to any Visitor Attractions
- Loch Ness boat cruise.
* Loch Ness boat cruise available from Easter to December.
**The boat trip on Loch Ness may not always be available on busy weekends and bank holidays.